Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 4:42PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Last Comic Standing
PostPosted: Wed 06-14-2006 8:20AM 
Gun Hater

Source: Off Campus
I was watching last comic standing last night, 6/13, and there was this guy on there that was hilarious, but I didnt catch his name.
I have scanned the stupid website, but fuck all if NBC can put together a decent site that would just have all of the comics and a picture. If anyone can find a list of such a nature, please put a link.

If you saw the show, I'm talking about the guy that looked kinda like Toby McGuire/Jake Gyllanhal. He did a bit on how he loved buying condoms, walking into Wal-Mart and shouting "Where are the condoms!!?! I am going to have intercourse with a girl!!!"

Unfortunately, he didnt make ti into the house. It was fucking diversity day, so he didnt make the cut, being a white middle class male.
(seriously, it was the mexican, the brit, the older woman, the pregnant new yorker, the black guy, the midget, and the lesbian) and the pregnant woman was the least funny person I have ever heard. But what do you expect when Kathy Griffin is on the panel of judges. She wouldnt know funny if it slapped her on her bulbous ass. and fucking gabriel iglecias was the mexican. I thought that the show was suppoed to be for amature comedians. That guy has had more work than Kathy Griffin.

Thanks for any help.

edit/update:
I found a lot of people bitching on the internet about the diversity showcase that is last comic standing and just googled everyone they said got cheated until i found him. Dan Levy. He's absolutely hilarious. Check out his clips on his website, http://www.danlevyshow.com/
I'm hoping that I can somehow get him to come to Rolla and do a show, i can write it off as a res life program or something.

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 06-14-2006 2:29PM 
Drowning

yea that pissed me off last night

it seemed all the funny ones didnt get it, the one with the focused segways was hilarious

Join us in IRC, irc.seek42.net

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-15-2006 10:31AM 
Gun Hater

LostBoyz wrote:
yea that pissed me off last night

it seemed all the funny ones didnt get it, the one with the focused segways was hilarious

he isnt quite an amature, you can catch doug benson on best week ever.

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-15-2006 4:14PM 
Major General

I agree the pickings were terrible (Stella? WTF?), but I didn't really like the condoms guy... Doug Benson was cheated (this isn't really a competition of ameteurs. Look at the first season. Anyone could enter, but the comics that made it far like Rich Vos were seasoned comics), but the greatest slap in the face was letting that damn 4' 11" girl on. The actual midget was way funnier than her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-16-2006 9:13AM 
Gun Hater

kjk437 wrote:
the greatest slap in the face was letting that damn 4' 11" girl on. The actual midget was way funnier than her.

i know. she came on and did a 3 minute fart joke, then sucked up to the judges.

the other two guys that got really cheated were first, the guy that talked about being a teacher, and not knowing anything about the subject. Second was gabriel iglesias. i know he made it to the house, but thats the problem, he now thinks his stupid cop-and-donut jokes are funny, when they realy, really, weren't.

i think that Stella's nickname from now on will just be "Stella WTF?", either that or "the not funny pregnant chick". I've taken a shit that was funnier than stella.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-16-2006 1:04PM 
Major General

I really liked the guy that talked about being the teacher. From the first episode of the semi-finals, HOW THE HELL DID APRIL MACIE GET ON?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-16-2006 3:29PM 
Gun Hater

kjk437 wrote:
I really liked the guy that talked about being the teacher. From the first episode of the semi-finals, HOW THE HELL DID APRIL MACIE GET ON?

like i said, diversity showcase.

even the stupid short chick at the end of the second episode was like, "its amazing how we're all so different!"
oh, is it? you think thats a coincidence?
I know how you are the same though, none of you are funny.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-16-2006 8:25PM 
Major General

Hey, Josh Blue is pretty damn funny.

"What else was I supposed to be, a traffic cop?"