Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Mon 09-25-2017 9:34PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Fri 02-20-2009 8:42AM 
Offline
Lieutenant General
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09-05-2003 10:24AM
Posts: 3588
Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Fidelity
benm wrote:
Chankster wrote:
Not quite paint can but i cant wait to ifnish it

Image


Aww you did it... nice. Let me know, or let me have some... I was thinking of getting some ready this weekend.



Is that some kind of skittles juice?

_________________
Ever get that feeling of deja vu?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Fri 02-20-2009 10:14AM 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-14-2005 8:36PM
Posts: 2168
Location: in a Google Fiberhood. Suck it bitches!

Source: Fidelity
Taste the Rainbow!

_________________
They let us play with markers, but i keep trying to draw infinity


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Fri 02-20-2009 11:07AM 
Offline
Drowning
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-15-2004 9:36PM
Posts: 4949
Location: ~~~~\o/~~~~~

Source: MST-PSK Wireless
blitzvergnugen wrote:
Taste the Rainbow!

it'll getya drunk

_________________
Rolla survivor

Join us in IRC, irc.seek42.net


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Fri 02-20-2009 6:11PM 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-08-2005 5:09PM
Posts: 2334
Location: STL

Source: Beta Sigma Psi
Image

The finished filtered product. For those of you trying it, I would recommend using more of a fabric type filter. When I tried with just one coffee filter it took forever. The fabric worked really well and was simple to clean and reuse.

_________________
"This is not my sig", it said. - I looked at it suspiciously; Who's sig was it, then?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Fri 02-20-2009 11:13PM 
Offline
Lieutenant General
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09-05-2003 10:24AM
Posts: 3588
Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Fidelity
If you used vodka, I have tried it before. That is some delicious stuff that will mess you up quick without you knowing it. Awesome job.

_________________
Ever get that feeling of deja vu?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sat 02-21-2009 4:57AM 
Offline
post whore
post whore

Joined: Wed 10-05-2005 7:50PM
Posts: 1381

Source: Off Campus
ShadowCat38 wrote:
If you used vodka, I have tried it before. That is some delicious stuff that will mess you up quick without you knowing it. Awesome job.


~~~\0/~~~ LOL. I'M TYPING LOL

_________________
I have now been banned three times. Join the club :D


Last edited by benm on Sat 02-21-2009 11:14AM, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sat 02-21-2009 5:59AM 
Offline
bertowned
bertowned
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-20-2006 4:26PM
Posts: 2118

Source: Off Campus
benm wrote:
ShadowCat38 wrote:
If you used vodka, I have tried it before. That is some delicious stuff that will mess you up quick without you knowing it. Awesome job.


Apparently taking a bunch of shots, then going to the the grotto results in waking up at 5am by the toilet. LOL. I'M TYPING LOL


that make me wonder if blitzvernugen makes jokes about being blitzed when he's drunk. OMGWTFKEYBOARD

_________________
BigPeeOn wrote:
Here's the deal: chemistry is the devil.
Anything beyond balancing an chemical equation is black magic.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sat 02-21-2009 11:05PM 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-14-2005 8:36PM
Posts: 2168
Location: in a Google Fiberhood. Suck it bitches!

Source: Off Campus
amd2800barton wrote:
that make me wonder if blitzvernugen makes jokes about being blitzed when he's drunk. OMGWTFKEYBOARD

whoever I'm around the next time I'm drunk is going to be very annoyed that you said this. <starts building 'blitzed' jokes repertoire>

_________________
They let us play with markers, but i keep trying to draw infinity


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sun 02-22-2009 12:27AM 
Offline
Brigadier General
User avatar

Joined: Fri 07-08-2005 7:47PM
Posts: 1106
Location: Quad

Source: Holtman Hall
blitzvergnugen wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
that make me wonder if blitzvernugen makes jokes about being blitzed when he's drunk. OMGWTFKEYBOARD

whoever I'm around the next time I'm drunk is going to be very annoyed that you said this. <starts building 'blitzed' jokes repertoire>

Not it.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sun 02-22-2009 11:15PM 
Offline
Major General
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-08-2005 5:09PM
Posts: 2334
Location: STL

Source: Beta Sigma Psi
Green is really good, yellow not so much

~~~~~~\o?```````````

_________________
"This is not my sig", it said. - I looked at it suspiciously; Who's sig was it, then?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Sun 02-22-2009 11:44PM 
Offline
Lieutenant General
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09-05-2003 10:24AM
Posts: 3588
Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Fidelity
Try mixing them in a 2-1 ratio for a sprite-like taste. I don't remember which one is 2 and which one is 1 though.

_________________
Ever get that feeling of deja vu?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Mon 02-23-2009 12:58AM 
Offline
post whore
post whore

Joined: Wed 10-05-2005 7:50PM
Posts: 1381

Source: Off Campus
ShadowCat38 wrote:
Try mixing them in a 2-1 ratio for a sprite-like taste. I don't remember which one is 2 and which one is 1 though.


I put a layer of greens on top of my yellows... haven't tried it yet though...

_________________
I have now been banned three times. Join the club :D


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Mon 02-23-2009 1:09AM 
Offline
Captain
User avatar

Joined: Mon 08-15-2005 3:43PM
Posts: 195

Source: Fidelity
I'd always just take out the red and purple, leave the rest together. I want skittles now :(


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Tue 02-24-2009 10:05AM 
Offline
bertowned
bertowned
User avatar

Joined: Sun 08-20-2006 4:26PM
Posts: 2118

Source: Off Campus
Chankster wrote:
Green is really good, yellow not so much

~~~~~~\o?```````````


huh. Yellow smells the best to me, and green second best. Orange just sells like Orange twist vodka. Red and Grape just smell like cough syrup.

Will report back with taste tests this weekend.

_________________
BigPeeOn wrote:
Here's the deal: chemistry is the devil.
Anything beyond balancing an chemical equation is black magic.


Top
 Profile  
    
 Post subject: Re: Paint can
PostPosted: Wed 02-25-2009 12:10AM 
Offline
Lieutenant General
User avatar

Joined: Fri 09-05-2003 10:24AM
Posts: 3588
Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

Source: Fidelity
amd2800barton wrote:
Chankster wrote:
Green is really good, yellow not so much

~~~~~~\o?```````````


huh. Yellow smells the best to me, and green second best. Orange just sells like Orange twist vodka. Red and Grape just smell like cough syrup.

Will report back with taste tests this weekend.



Be sure to try lots of different mixes (especially with red and purple, since they are the strangest), and report your most delicious findings.

_________________
Ever get that feeling of deja vu?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
    
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group