All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 08-31-2006 6:15PM 
Colonel

Source: Off Campus
LoosePhlegm wrote:
-|F.I.B.|-LowMan wrote:
GoldFiles wrote:
i have the solutions manual! even and odd worked out. for sale, pm me.

Wow, its amazing how people don't listen. FYI, the EE department scans this forum, and when the "additional funcitons" of seek were up and running, they almost suspended/expelled a kid who was sharing the solutions manual because of cheating/copyright infringment. DON'T ADVERTISE YOU HAVE ILLEGAL SOLUTIONS MANUALS!

I surely hope that was plain enough.

Yes, it is amazing how people don't listen

Assuming he is trying to sell the actual paperback solution manual, not the scanned version everyone else has, that is 100% legit. The university has no grounds to say shit about someone owning a book put out by the publisher of this book, or about that person trying to resell it.

On an entirely different level but still related: The current circuits book is terrible. There are way too many mathematical mistakes. That is assuming you can comprehend the fact that there is a mistake after sifting through end of chapter problems far more complex than the accompanying chapter examples/teachings.

As some points the solution manual is almost necessary to complete homework assignments.

I'd just about bet that he has never been a teacher, and thus should have not been able to purchase said teachers edition. That academic honesty clause can be widely interpreted. My question to anyone on this issue, is it really worth the 20-50 bux you can get for a manual to have someone start looking into an academic dishonesty case against you or the guy you end up selling it to? Depending on the effort you put into it, i'd venture a guess that College Education > $50. Mere suggestion though, everyone can do whatever they want.