Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 1:47PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Free Domino's Pizza - who else got it?
PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 11:22AM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
There was a coupon on Slickdeals last night for a free Domino's one-topping pizza. I ordered one, and I'm eating it now. The girl said that there were four other people who ordered it. I'm willing to bet that benm was one of them. :p

Am I right?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Free Domino's Pizza - who else got it?
PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 12:25PM 
post whore
post whore

Colossians3 wrote:
There was a coupon on Slickdeals last night for a free Domino's one-topping pizza. I ordered one, and I'm eating it now. The girl said that there were four other people who ordered it. I'm willing to bet that benm was one of them. :p

Am I right?

I saw the thread, but decided that since Domino's is one of few establishments I actually like around here I'd rather just give them my money :) Every time I leave Rolla I feel ripped off when buying pizza :(

PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 12:26PM 
post whore
post whore

I did try to get in on the free Papa John's last semester, but got in too late (when they coupons started requiring bigger purchases to get the free pizzas). I like Papa John's pizza, but have had bad experiences with their management / customer service so I couldn't care less if I felt like I was ripping them off by getting free pizzas.

PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 2:39PM 
awesome yet humble

Source: HSS Building
benm wrote:
I did try to get in on the free Papa John's last semester, but got in too late (when they coupons started requiring bigger purchases to get the free pizzas). I like Papa John's pizza, but have had bad experiences with their management / customer service so I couldn't care less if I felt like I was ripping them off by getting free pizzas.

I have been using the same "buy one get one" coupon for the past few years at Papa Johns. Simply call in, say you have a coupon, and they never ask for it when you get there unless you have it out. I love Papa Johns, but if I benefit from their idiocy, then so be it.

And then, the monkey died.

PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 2:54PM 
Brigadier General

el_lorenzo wrote:
benm wrote:

I have been using the same "buy one get one" coupon for the past few years at Papa Johns. Simply call in, say you have a coupon, and they never ask for it when you get there unless you have it out. I love Papa Johns, but if I benefit from their idiocy, then so be it.

Or you could just get a large one-topping for $6.99 with the student discount. :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue 03-31-2009 3:35PM 
awesome yet humble

Source: HSS Building
Colossians3 wrote:
el_lorenzo wrote:
benm wrote:

Or you could just get a large one-topping for $6.99 with the student discount. :)

I do that too, but you can only get one for that price. When I'm really hungry (or I'm buying for a few people) I use the coupon

And then, the monkey died.