Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 3:28AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: calc 2 summer file
PostPosted: Thu 06-17-2004 12:13PM 

Source: Somewhere
I know there is a file out there from the summer session,, email me your price......

bcpcm8@umr.edu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-17-2004 6:22PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Alpha Epsilon Pi
Calc II with Dildowitz?

There's a guy in my house that's in that class this Summer, as far as I know he has my file. Dildowitz is a pretty good professor, he just has a tendency to studder a lot, as well as use the notorious "hand method" a ton. The hand method was coined by myself and a couple other guys in my house last summer when we had Dildowitz for Calc II... It's where he's working a problem out on the board, then just covers up part of it with his hand and says something along the lines of "you do not need this, so it does not matter in the problem" and just keeps on going. It makes for some hell when you're taking notes and trying to pay attention.

Anyways, back to the subject... If you want my file, ask Adam Krabbenhoft, cause I believe he has mine. It's not totally complete, because I think I only saved the tests, but I'll let you borrow it to make copies of all the tests - Krabs gets the originals to give back to me.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-17-2004 6:26PM 
Captain

Source: Delta Tau Delta
I had Dildowitz last summer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-17-2004 8:30PM 
Major General

Location: Stone's throw from Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs

Source: Christian Campus House
Dildowitz, Akin-Bohner--

What's wrong with all these Calc 2 professors?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 06-17-2004 10:35PM 
Brigadier General

His name isn't actually Dildowitz. It's Roman Dwilewicz I think. It's pronounced (villay-uh-vich), but my brothers and I decided that Dildowitz was easier to say, and sounded funnier.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-18-2004 3:39PM 

It may be new, it may be acient...

None the less I love your signature Swirls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-18-2004 7:06PM 

And I love you Sarah. :)

By the way, when are you coming down next? If it's going to be a long time, I might just have to road trip some weekend and stop by to say hello.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 06-18-2004 7:07PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Off Campus
^^^^^

Yeah that was me. I always forget to log in when I'm at home and not in Rolla. Damnit.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 06-20-2004 1:42AM 
Sergeant

Swirls wrote:
The hand method was coined by myself and a couple other guys in my house last summer when we had Dildowitz for Calc II...

I'm still trying to figure out who you are swirls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun 06-20-2004 6:14PM 
Brigadier General

I sat in the back right-corner of the room, along with Buddy and Moyers. There were originally 4 of us, but Joe dropped the course at the deadline. Moyers had dark curly hair, I had short dark brown hair and a soulpatch, and Buddy was the beefy blonde haired guy that brought the lounge chair and Playboy to class one day to read while you were giving our recitation.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 06-21-2004 7:55AM 
Sergeant

Okay now I remember who you guys are. Strangely I don't remeber noticing the Playboy cause I figure if I had I would have told him to share with the rest of the class. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 06-21-2004 8:07AM 
Brigadier General

Yeah, Buddy reading the Playboy in class was definitely one of the more entertaining moments during that class. Although turning around to see you playing games on your cell phone, or reading the new Harry Potter book were definitely up there too. I, however, have no room for criticism because I too play games on my phone and bought Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix when it first came out as well.

I don't own an old Star Wars shirt yet though (which looks like it's been worn at least once a week since the early 90s), so you have one up on me there.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 06-21-2004 9:04AM 
Sergeant

Hey, I had already taken the class, it's not like I needed to pay attention to do problems on the board for you guys.

The Star Wars shirt actually wasn't that old... it's just what I get for buying cheap clothes from Walmart.