Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Fri 03-29-2024 12:38AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Need Roomates
PostPosted: Mon 06-28-2004 5:39PM 

Source: Somewhere
My friend and i have a house on Iowa and 13th and we need two more people to move in with us. the house is a little farther away from campus than most houses but it is a really nice house. five bedrooms and a big backyard. if you are interested email me at trmy9b@umr.edu the rent on it would probably be around 250 a month for everything including utilities.
Tyler Montileone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 8:24AM 

i think i know what house ur talking about...thats a nice house...let me take a look at it and ill get back to you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 8:34AM 

How far is that from campus? And when are you looking for people to move in?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 8:40AM 

you can see the civil building...its probably a mile or so...its a downhill walk or drive to campus...we are going to be doing some renovations till august..we will let you move in probably mid to late july, or in august if you would like

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 8:53AM 

actually its less than a mile probably half to 3/4 the house is really nice and we are going to be building a huge living room and extra bedroom to make the house 6 bedrooms. and it already has a nice living room with a fireplace. we just have space for a better one. it has a full kitchen that is pretty nice and there is nothing really wrong with the house except windows that we are going to fix. we will close on the house probably late july and then anyone can move in after that. i can send you pictures if you want cause i dont have them online so i cant put them on seek. well just get back to me at trmy9b@umr.edu thanks
Tyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 8:56AM 

ironically both owners of the house have the name tyler...it makes for a confusing coversation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 9:09AM 

Is this one of those all-male houses, or can you take a female roommate? I have a class with a chick who said she still might need a place, so i'll tell her to check this out if that's a possibility. just let me know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 06-29-2004 9:11AM 

right now were open to anything....we have a room and living area that is seperate from the house if she is worried about living with 5 guys...tell her to look into it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07-07-2004 3:23PM 
Colonel

Source: Off Campus
and if someone needs a room right now for the summer still, i gots one open so email me.

Life is a disease
sexually transmitted, terminal, and fatal.

Profile E-mail