Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 10:17AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anon. Cowards are...
dumbasses 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
losers 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
pussys 72%  72%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 9:09PM 
Major

Source: Off Campus
DUMB AC wrote:
Angel12b wrote:
gamer_girl wrote:
Angel12b wrote:

HELLO... Maybe you need to get your eyes checked or at least checked for something being wrong with your thought process.

It wasn't exclusive so therefore it isn't cheating! DUH

cool your pants down, girlie... I'm a strictler about this crap and exclusive or not exclusive, if he really cared, he wouldnt have done it...and if it wasnt exclusive and you want to blow it off...then this whole thing is f00kin stupid.

So decide...if you want to blow what he did off b/c you weren't exclusive, then shut up about it. But if you really cared and he did this, he's a prick.

Don't make judgements if you don't know the person. Last I heard you were having problems meeting a guy so you don't exactly have the right to make judgements. If you think that it is so fucking stupid, then don't fucking take mind to it. You would think that you would already know that with going to Rolla. You should have a little bit higher of intelligence than some at other MO state colleges.

It seems to make like she was trying to be nice to you at first, so why be so rude? And why start dissing her? I know some attractive girls around here who have problems getting guys; it's not as easy as you think. Maybe you should transfer to UMKC, because it seems like it would be closer to your home and you could keep an eye on your loser boyfriend.

I never meant for you to take it as rude anyway. I was trying to help. I know what it's like to be cheated on.
And as for guy problems...honey, I have a boyfriend, thank you. So uh, I really don't know what these problems could possibly be.
I could go on and say what I REALLY think of you, but I'm above that because I don't know you, I don't want to and I've heard enough about you to last a lifetime. So, case closed.
And I do agree this post needs deleted....it's a waste of space. The situation was solved anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 9:12PM 
Major

gamer_girl wrote:
So uh, I really don't know what these problems could possibly be.

I remember your ex got your keyboard messy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 9:56PM 
Major

Source: TJ South
this post is eating too much of seek42's 6 gig forums drive. it's dumb.

[[Th3_C124zY_P31250|\|]]
[not at UMR for a year... i need money first]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 10:06PM 
Spanish

wssy87 wrote:
this post is eating too much of seek42's 6 gig forums drive. it's dumb.

I agree, some people need to just shut the fuck up.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 07-16-2004 7:51AM 
Major

Wahh... we are gonna cry because we have nothing better to do than post dumb comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 07-16-2004 9:08AM 
"para-dime"

Source: VPN
Oh moral dilemmas, why do you tempt me so. I love soap operas, but the retardedness of the logic in this forum is hurting my brain.

"I hate him for sleeping with another woman in our non-exclusive relationship"

"You guys that are offering advice about the topic I put up on an internet forum are so off base because there is so much that you don't know, but I won't let you know the details (which is fine ~me) but instead will flame you and your ilk (which is really funny and dumb ~me)"

My brain seems to be over riding my innate love for drama. Now ending the longest forum lock post in the world.

*forum locked*

(That's 3 Angel12b.... good job this summer)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3