Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 10:26AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Anon. Cowards are...
dumbasses 16%  16%  [ 3 ]
losers 11%  11%  [ 2 ]
pussys 72%  72%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 18
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07-14-2004 11:35AM 
Major

Source: Materials Research Center
Man, this board usually gets to a really sucky point every summer...but Angel12b, you have made it reach that point entirely too soon...some people...geeze!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 07-14-2004 11:50AM 
Major General

Location: Stone's throw from Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs

Source: Christian Campus House
Hey now! This board has amounted to some of the most interesting reading I've done all summer.

If only Maddox would get his head out of his...I mean, yeah, I'm halfway through Fellowship of the Ring. Or is that my calculus book?

*slams head on desk*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 12:47PM 
Major

Source: Off Campus
Angel12b wrote:
It is a little more complicated than that! If you only knew...

Guys can be such jackasses sometimes....but in this case, I'd dump the guy. I don't stand for getting cheated on. If he cared about you, why would he cheat? Yeah yeah, so if he got tempted...that just tells you he'll get tempted again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. But don't take it out on the AC's because of what one person did.
Trust me, I know all too well what it's like for some beatch to come along and steal a man from me. BUT...getting "back" isn't always the best solution and usually, it ends up backfiring.

Firespirit...don't sum up all women the same way. Get to know someone before you assume we're all whiny and bitches. We all have good sides...somewhere...

BUT anyway, I do have to give you props for having the guts to put some of it up on seek. I know it's not easy to say how you feel to a group of strangers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 12:55PM 
Major

gamer_girl wrote:

Guys can be such jackasses sometimes....but in this case, I'd dump the guy. I don't stand for getting cheated on. If he cared about you, why would he cheat? Yeah yeah, so if he got tempted...that just tells you he'll get tempted again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. .

Little FYI--- It is considered cheating if the relationship is strictly exclusive.

And not taking it out on the AC's... THe AC's just choose to post rude comments instead of signing in or setting up their own screenname. This is just not this thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 1:03PM 
Major

Angel12b wrote:
gamer_girl wrote:

Guys can be such jackasses sometimes....but in this case, I'd dump the guy. I don't stand for getting cheated on. If he cared about you, why would he cheat? Yeah yeah, so if he got tempted...that just tells you he'll get tempted again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. .

Little FYI--- It is considered cheating if the relationship is strictly exclusive.

And not taking it out on the AC's... THe AC's just choose to post rude comments instead of signing in or setting up their own screenname. This is just not this thread.

I never said it wasn't cheating...I'm saying if I were you, I wouldn't put up with cheating and I'd ditch him.

And if an AC is doing it to be rude and a wuss, then yeah...they suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 1:11PM 
Major

gamer_girl wrote:
Angel12b wrote:
gamer_girl wrote:

I never said it wasn't cheating...I'm saying if I were you, I wouldn't put up with cheating and I'd ditch him.

HELLO... Maybe you need to get your eyes checked or at least checked for something being wrong with your thought process.

It wasn't exclusive so therefore it isn't cheating! DUH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 1:17PM 
Colonel

Angel12b wrote:
BTW... I am not crying... I was just being kind enough to offer up a free time to Rolla guys like you.

Generally i try to refrain from lowering myself to responding to mindless ravings made by people like this, but i couldnt pass this up. First off, angel, you are making a big mistake by trying to generalize who is reading these forums, because you have no idea. It is a much bigger audience than you probably realize. I say that a very small part actually post.

Just because you are too much of a loser to get a guy that likes you enough to not cheat on you doesnt mean that you can come to these forums or anywhere else in 'rolla' and expect that they will be at your beck and call because of the ratio.
Quote:
You know the ones who have problems getting some because they have such tiny dicks.

Why the fuck did ever hope to accomplish by vomitting out such moronic rhetoric? That was the single most dumbest thing ive seen all week. you are pathetic. Is there supposed to be some deeper meaning behind this? cause for real, it is very childish.

gamer_girl wrote:
BUT anyway, I do have to give you props for having the guts to put some of it up on seek. I know it's not easy to say how you feel to a group of strangers.

I would agree, maybe, but only if she was doing it in person, instead of hiding behind a completely annonymous internet nickname.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 1:25PM 
Major

Angel12b wrote:

HELLO... Maybe you need to get your eyes checked or at least checked for something being wrong with your thought process.

cool your pants down, girlie... I'm a strictler about this crap and exclusive or not exclusive, if he really cared, he wouldnt have done it...and if it wasnt exclusive and you want to blow it off...then this whole thing is f00kin stupid.

So decide...if you want to blow what he did off b/c you weren't exclusive, then shut up about it. But if you really cared and he did this, he's a prick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 2:31PM 
Colonel

If it's not exclusive, then why are you getting so bent out of shape about it? You knew what it was. It sounds to me that you wish it were exclusive, but he decided he didn't want that, and you decided to stay in the relationship anyway, because you felt so strongly about him. In an non-exclusive relationship, it seems that someone always gets hurt because they have strong feelings about the other person that aren't reciprocated. Now, it's ok to feel hurt, maybe even a little mad, but with this new information, it seems that you have no reason to get revenge of any kind, as no one really did anything wrong - unless, of course, you are hiding even more details in an attempt to make yourself look "better" than the other person. Which is not to say you are, but with the little information you have given us, the best advice I can give is stop feeling sorry for yourself and find a man that wants you and only you, instead of one that isn't satisfied with only you and thus has to fill the void with other girls - some of which you may know. I only say this because it seems to me that you aren't really the type of person who can handle non-exclusive relationships (which is ok, there are many of us in this world).

And by the way, some of us are trying to give you constructive criticism, but if you are going to attempt to flame anyone who doesn't stand by your point of view, you are as petty as the AC from the other thread said you are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 2:33PM 
Major

gamer_girl wrote:
Angel12b wrote:

cool your pants down, girlie... I'm a strictler about this crap and exclusive or not exclusive, if he really cared, he wouldnt have done it...and if it wasnt exclusive and you want to blow it off...then this whole thing is f00kin stupid.

So decide...if you want to blow what he did off b/c you weren't exclusive, then shut up about it. But if you really cared and he did this, he's a prick.

Don't make judgements if you don't know the person. Last I heard you were having problems meeting a guy so you don't exactly have the right to make judgements. If you think that it is so fucking stupid, then don't fucking take mind to it. You would think that you would already know that with going to Rolla. You should have a little bit higher of intelligence than some at other MO state colleges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 2:51PM 

Source: Somewhere
Angel12b wrote:
gamer_girl wrote:
Angel12b wrote:

Don't make judgements if you don't know the person. Last I heard you were having problems meeting a guy so you don't exactly have the right to make judgements. If you think that it is so fucking stupid, then don't fucking take mind to it. You would think that you would already know that with going to Rolla. You should have a little bit higher of intelligence than some at other MO state colleges.

It seems to make like she was trying to be nice to you at first, so why be so rude? And why start dissing her? I know some attractive girls around here who have problems getting guys; it's not as easy as you think. Maybe you should transfer to UMKC, because it seems like it would be closer to your home and you could keep an eye on your loser boyfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 3:43PM 
Major

Why would I transfer and go to UMKC? It is a horrible university to go to in the first place. And another yea she was being nice and I was being nice back... But once someone is rude to me then I won't put up with it. That is part of how I was raised. To stand up for myself.

And no I don't want it exclusive. you don't know me you don't know the full situation. And I don't think anyone is gonna tell you either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 5:41PM 
Major

Source: Materials Research Center
MOD please kill this beast of a topic. Why do you let so many suffer for so long...end it please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 7:07PM 
Penis Hater

Agreed ^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-15-2004 7:41PM 
Lieutenant General

Location: Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the p l a i n s !

This is dumb.
The end

*waits*

Well, crap. Those magic words don't work for me. :?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next