Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Wed 05-15-2024 10:28PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10-15-2004 6:22PM 
Brigadier General

Source: TJ South
SpiffyJr wrote:
Glad to be part of the 2%...

Guess I'm in the club too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10-15-2004 8:27PM 
Lieutenant General

Source: Off Campus
snipermav wrote:
SpiffyJr wrote:
Glad to be part of the 2%...

Guess I'm in the club too.

I sure wish I was.......

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10-15-2004 9:35PM 

Source: Somewhere
midgey wrote:
In flames, stop being so retarded. Do you personally know the people that have posted in this thread? Anybody that knows me personally, would know that I've had a bi girlfriend for almost 3 years now. Having said that, I'd like to think that I've had more opportunities available to me than most.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me the name of your band in St. Louis.

Ah, so many posts to choose from and quote. I chose yours because I found it interesting that you knew that I was in a band in St. Louis. Maybe you picked that up from a thread in Movies, Music and More...
We'll get to that in a sec...

Yes, In Flames is a KICK ASS metal band from Europe. That is where the real metal comes from for those of you that think the shit you hear on the radio is metal.

Now for the idiots posting on this thread that think they are not part of the 98 percent that have no experience. I went to Rolla and odds are in my favor that a majority of the people posting are just the sort I referred to earlier. I mean come on, take a look around. You know I'm right. And for those of you who think I HAVE no experience. I'm married, thanks.

And finally, I'll give up my anonymity, which is more than I can say about most of you. The name of my band in St. Louis is Drizzit. You can check us out at http://www.drizzit.net. I am the drummer.

In Flames
I don't give a fuck if you hate me !! - Children of Bodom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10-15-2004 9:45PM 
dell bitch

Source: Kelly Hall
In Flames wrote:
midgey wrote:
In flames, stop being so retarded. Do you personally know the people that have posted in this thread? Anybody that knows me personally, would know that I've had a bi girlfriend for almost 3 years now. Having said that, I'd like to think that I've had more opportunities available to me than most.

And I'm still waiting for you to tell me the name of your band in St. Louis.

Ah, so many posts to choose from and quote. I chose yours because I found it interesting that you knew that I was in a band in St. Louis. Maybe you picked that up from a thread in Movies, Music and More...
We'll get to that in a sec...

Yes, In Flames is a KICK ASS metal band from Europe. That is where the real metal comes from for those of you that think the shit you hear on the radio is metal.

Now for the idiots posting on this thread that think they are not part of the 98 percent that have no experience. I went to Rolla and odds are in my favor that a majority of the people posting are just the sort I referred to earlier. I mean come on, take a look around. You know I'm right. And for those of you who think I HAVE no experience. I'm married, thanks.

And finally, I'll give up my anonymity, which is more than I can say about most of you. The name of my band in St. Louis is Drizzit. You can check us out at http://www.drizzit.net. I am the drummer.

In Flames
I don't give a fuck if you hate me !! - Children of Bodom

Yes, I'm one of the proud and the few that gets regular ass from a non-fat, non-bitchy girl.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 10-15-2004 11:51PM 
Lieutenant

Source: Farrar Hall
just a thought
why if some women sleep around a lot they are called sluts and hors and looked down appon but guys that sleep around are called studs and are regarded as "cool"
again just a thought

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 12:08AM 
Captain

Source: Fidelity
lol

so... how about those new freshmen eh? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 1:35AM 
Gun Hater

In Flames wrote:
I went to Rolla... And for those of you who think I HAVE no experience. I'm married, thanks.

Why in God's name do you still post here. You are married, and no longer at rolla. Regardless of how cool you used to be, get a life. Go make love to your wife and stop posting on the seek42 forums.

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 10:11AM 
The Pied Piper

Source: Chi Omega
Dieos wrote:
just a thought
why if some women sleep around a lot they are called sluts and hors and looked down appon but guys that sleep around are called studs and are regarded as "cool"
again just a thought

People have been questioning this for a long time. I think it's mainly because girls are thought to have more class and self-control. Then when a girl decides she doesn't want a relationship and wants to test the waters of many different people, she gets labeled as a slut. Guys can slut it out and be cool to their boys, but the girls will still label them as a player or whore. It's a double standard, but nothing will change it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 10:28AM 

so. in conclusion, all we have learned from this new freshmen thread is that shannon is a cocktease, and that the rest of the freshmen suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 10:38AM 
The Pied Piper

You must have been reading the wrong thread because Shannon is NOT a cocktease. I'm just a flirt that doesn't sleep around.

Athankya very much.

I think the only conclusion we can make from this thread is that I ROCK!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 10:40AM 

Shannon wrote:
I'm just a flirt that doesn't sleep around.

i rest my case.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 10:45AM 
The Pied Piper

Anonymous wrote:
so. in conclusion, all we have learned from this new freshmen thread is that shannon is a cocktease, and that the rest of the freshmen suck.
Ok, fine. I'm a cocktease. I'm just a girl that likes to get a guy all wriled up and then I say, "ok, time for me to go home."

If you knew me at all, you'd know that's not the case. Which is why I'm just going to say, "yeah, ok" to your post and leave it at that.

But I'm glad I'm in my own catagory whereas the rest of the freshmen suck! HA!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 3:25PM 
Gun Hater

Dieos wrote:
just a thought
again just a thought

the way i see it, you dont need to be a slut to have a lot of sex. you can have sex with only two different girls but multiple times and get a lot of experience.

and any one that thinks i'm not cool because I haven't had sex with a bunch of different girls, can go ahead and think it. There's more important things than sex.

And the tongue is a flame of fire. It is full of wickedness that can ruin your whole life. It can turn the entire course of your life into a blazing flame of destruction, for it is set on fire by hell itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 4:18PM 
Major General

Location: Stone's throw from Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs

Source: Farrar Hall
I'm an engineering major. Sex can wait.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat 10-16-2004 7:13PM 
The Pied Piper

I'm an engineering major. Sex can wait, but I'd rather have it now.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next