Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 11:23PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 5:11PM 
bertowned
bertowned

Source: TJ North
perhaps they don't "choose" to want to masturbate publicly, but rather they are born that way. we must allow them to marry their "air partners", that they may enjoy all the benefits of regular couples!

[/liberal douche]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 6:20PM 
Brigadier General

Source: Fidelity
amd2800barton wrote:
perhaps they don't "choose" to want to masturbate publicly, but rather they are born that way. we must allow them to marry their "air partners", that they may enjoy all the benefits of regular couples!

[/liberal douche]

lol, nice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:00PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:

[/liberal douche]

Funny, but I'll choose not to read into the comment too far for fear of "Hulk smash" coming out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:05PM 
bertowned
bertowned

lol. it was half a joke. most of it was in jest about how the lefties just want to say that everyone is born a certain way, and the rest of the world needs to accept that, and integrate them completely into society.

this isn't always a bad thing, but an easy example to give would be to recognize people who believe they are vampires as legitimate and legal vampires. we could then allow them to suck people's blood at will. sounds stupid, right? its just taking some lines of thinking to an extreme.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:07PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:
lol. it was half a joke. most of it was in jest about how the lefties just want to say that everyone is born a certain way, and the rest of the world needs to accept that, and integrate them completely into society.

this isn't always a bad thing, but an easy example to give would be to recognize people who believe they are vampires as legitimate and legal vampires. we could then allow them to suck people's blood at will. sounds stupid, right? its just taking some lines of thinking to an extreme.

Yeah, I know it was a joke, hence why I didn't go into ranting. But can I really derail a thread about Japanese air sex?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:12PM 
bertowned
bertowned

kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

Yeah, I know it was a joke, hence why I didn't go into ranting. But can I really derail a thread about Japanese air sex?

i suggest a quote pyramid where you criticize me for using distasteful words such as fag, and i respond by questioning sexual orientation, and so on and so forth. it would make this thread (and topic) much more interesting (until it gets locked) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:15PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

i suggest a quote pyramid where you criticize me for using distasteful words such as fag, and i respond by questioning sexual orientation, and so on and so forth. it would make this thread (and topic) much more interesting (until it gets locked) :D

That idea is so gay.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:17PM 
bertowned
bertowned

kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

That idea is so gay.

Fag.

How discriminatory.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:19PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

That idea is so gay.

Fag.

How discriminatory.

Fag.

You used exactly the same number of spaces as I did in between my insult to you and fag.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:22PM 
bertowned
bertowned

kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

That idea is so gay.

Fag.

How discriminatory.

Fag.

You used exactly the same number of spaces as I did in between my insult to you and fag.

Fag.

orly?

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:23PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:
kjk437 wrote:
amd2800barton wrote:

That idea is so gay.

Fag.

How discriminatory.

Fag.

Fag.

orly?

Fag.

Not even to 1,000 posts.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:25PM 
Major

Might I interject?

http://designsbykathryn.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:30PM 
bertowned
bertowned

sorry. i must be keeping him from more important things. :lol: i suppose i can go poop on the word game instead to raise my post count :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:33PM 
Major General

amd2800barton wrote:
sorry. i must be keeping him from more important things. :lol: i suppose i can go poop on the word game instead to raise my post count :cry:

You would.

Fag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 04-11-2007 10:34PM 
Lieutenant General

LuvMyTreefrogs wrote:
Might I interject?

NO.

Why not outlaw MURDER instead of trying to outlaw guns?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next