Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 3:05PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Vote August 3rd
PostPosted: Mon 07-26-2004 3:12PM 
Major

Source: Off Campus
Hey. Make a difference in your community and vote in the August 3rd Primaries!

Post subject: too little to late
PostPosted: Mon 07-26-2004 4:53PM 
Major

July 7th was the last day to register, so if you are not registered, you are too late.
If you did not register, your pretty much SOL. Oh wait even if you did vote your SOL.
http://billionairesforbush.com/

Last edited by Mr. Trunks on Tue 07-27-2004 1:31PM, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 07-26-2004 6:11PM 
Captain

Wow... I think that website made me more stupid than I was before.... Now if any Uberliberal Dipshit tries to tell me that democrats are for honest politics I can point them to that website and tell them to eat the shit that is spewing out of their own partie mouths. A little harsh maybe, but I have little tolerance for Uberliberal Dipshits (for the record I have little to no tolerance for exteremism on either side of the political fence).

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: too little to late
PostPosted: Tue 07-27-2004 7:10AM 
Major

Mr. Trunks wrote:
If you did not register, your pretty much SOL. Oh wait even if you did vote your SOL.

FYI -- August 3rd has nothing to do with the Presidential Election. That election is in November. You should have learned that in Kindergarten.

Post subject: Re: too little to late
PostPosted: Tue 07-27-2004 2:05PM 
Major

Angel12b wrote:
Mr. Trunks wrote:

FYI -- August 3rd has nothing to do with the Presidential Election. That election is in November. You should have learned that in Kindergarten.

LOL- the statewide presidential primary is in February.

Considering that Ashcroft got appointed by Bush after losing to my dead uncle Mel I think it’s fully relevant. If Missouri does something they want, Bush is just going to fuck it up.
Sorry I had no clue about, state government until at least 4th grade when they let me sit in the same room as the other boys and girls. But I don’t vote in Missouri... lets see for any one cares in MO its “gay marriage”, “more gambling”, plus all that Governor, Lt. Governor, Senate, and Representative, Treasurer, and Attorney General. A similar proposed US Constitutional Amendment for gay marriage exists, so even if it fails in Missouri, Bush can help pass the same thing. As for Gambling, that money is (supposed to go) for education, and Bush has fucked four ways the States ability to get federal money for Education. So again I would like to say bush is a big part of the issue here.
Maybe I am just all wound up after seeing Fahrenheit 9/11.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 07-27-2004 2:33PM 
Major

jerslan wrote:
Wow... I think that website made me more stupid than I was before.... Now if any Uberliberal Dipshit tries to tell me that democrats are for honest politics I can point them to that website and tell them to eat the shit that is spewing out of their own partie mouths. A little harsh maybe, but I have little tolerance for Uberliberal Dipshits (for the record I have little to no tolerance for exteremism on either side of the political fence).

I don’t think this is a Democratic Party web site. This group is mostly capitalists, environmentalists, and otherwise “enlightened” economists. People should understand that US politics is all about money. So a lack of tolerance for extremism is your problem, I think you need to realize that US politics is currently extremely in favor of corporations. I am pretty sure that you know this already. But don’t take my word for it, if you are on the UMR campus talk to Isaac in the Political Science department about the citizens place in government, and voting. Or make a simple web site about what you think is true in this country, something that should be protected by the constitution, and wait till the secret service / FBI comes to your home to look for antigovernment material.

Profile E-mail