Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 6:15PM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-29-2004 11:12AM 
Penis Hater

Source: Off Campus
If I asked you if you were gay, what would you say? Would you ask me to define it? Let's assume you did. I respond "happy." You say, yes, I am then. Let's assume you're not homosexual. Does someone else come along right then and say, "You lied, you're not gay." No, they don't, because you were telling the truth of the question that was asked to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 07-29-2004 10:02PM 
Captain

Then it seems that whoever defined "Sexual Relations" forgot to include Oral SEX. That act by definition fits into the category of "Sexual Relations" and Clinton knew that. He was still with-holding the truth which is, in effect, a lie itself.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 07-30-2004 9:38AM 
Penis Hater

Actually, if he withheld information, he would be lying by definition, not effect. The reason you ask for definitions is because to a lot of people they're subjective. Like most people think
"lie" == "untruth"
which is simply not true, so if I tell an untruth, according to some people, I'm lying, but in actuality, I'm not... so I have to ask which definition you're using, which is what Clinton did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 08-11-2004 1:07PM 
Major General

Stumbles wrote:

My problem with this generation: Too naive, immature and lacking in common sense. I am tired of hearing about young people who have made up their minds on politics but can't follow the directions to make some Hamburger Helper if their life depended on it. I think that it goes back to their parents. Lazy in school, lazy in life. Too much babying and pampering from good old mom and dad is the likely cause. That and MTV.

I agree completely. I hate to say it, but my generation has too many lazy bastards in it who can't fend for themseleves without mommy and daddy. If they do bad in school and flunk a class, mommy or daddy rights an angry letter to the professor since their child can do no wrong.
Want a car? No problem. Mommy and daddy will buy you one and pay for the insurance.

Its amazing the number of people in my generation who have few usuefull skills at all. Can barley do a load of laundry, cook a meal, change a flat tire, make a doctor's appoitement, or study for a test. Alot of these people are going to be in some real trouble if they ever get out in the real world.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 08-11-2004 1:12PM 
Major General

Also, i think Clinton did a pretty good job. If he could run again he would get my vote. Neither Kerry or Bush has/could do the job that Clinton did.

Times were good during the Clinton administration. I think he left the country in pretty good shape.

The who Lewenski thing was all about the President's personal life being brought out into the public and turned political. I could care less if the President is cheating on his wife or not, as long as he is doing a good job as commander-in-cheif.

Profile E-mail