Home Forums Gamescan Chat42 About
* Login   * Register * FAQ    * Search
It is currently Thu 03-28-2024 5:17AM

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Wanna explain something to me?
PostPosted: Sat 10-13-2007 10:44PM 
Major

Source: VPN
I've been e-mailing my sister back and forth for a couple of months, and the last few emails I had tried to send her acted kind of funky. Whenever I hit reply, the new window popped up but it wouldn't fully load and lock up the internet. This is just my sister's email account, no one else's. So I switched to my husband's computer and tried the same thing, but it kept happening... eventually I got it to send. Apparently, though, it never got through (this has happened occasionally with my sister). So I'm trying to copy and paste from that last sent e-mail (Sept. 28.) into a new one and resend it. Problem is, whenever I get to the sent items folder in Minermail and select that particular email to copy and paste from, it locks up the internet again! And, this is after completely wiping my computer and reinstalling Windows. I finally got it to highlight and click copy but when I opened a new window in order to paste and send it, the paste option was blacked out.

Now I'm on hubby's computer again and within the same Minermail account, the Sept 28 email is gone. The last one I sent to her, according to THIS computer, was on Sept 18.

Seriously, WTF?

http://designsbykathryn.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave me a comment or send me a message!